FALLING DOWN (Psalm 118)

Psalm 118:1
O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his steadfast love endures forever!  4 Let those who fear the LORD say, "His steadfast love endures forever."

I. When You’re in a Bind   

5 Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.

II. When You’re Outnumbered  

6 With the Lord on my side I do not fear. What can mortals do to me?  8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in mortals. 9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. 10 All nations surrounded me;  12 They surrounded me like bees; they blazed like a fire of thorns.

III. When You’re Falling Down     

18 The LORD has chastened me severely, but he did not give me over to death.  13 I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD helped me. 14 The LORD is my strength and my might; he has become my salvation.  17 I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the LORD.

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS