CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY! (Philippians 4)

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!   

I. Rejoice: God is Bigger Than Your Biggest Fear

6 Do not be anxious about anything,

II. Rejoice: God is Guarding Your Heart

but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

III. Rejoice: God Will Supply All Your Needs

12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 13I can do all things through him who strengthens me. 19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS