Déjà Vu All Over Again

Déjà Vu All Over  Again    Philippians 1: 3-11

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Philippians 1:     I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing,   

I. Until I Get it Right - God Will Keep Repeating the Lesson 

that He who has begun 

II. Until I Get it Right- Bad is Good

a good work in you

III. When I Get it Right – I Become God’s Perfect Masterpiece

will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ

Ephesians 2:10  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. 


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS