MY THANKSGIVING PRAYER

Philippians 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 
I. I Thank God for Those Who Share in My Life
5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.
II. I Thank God for My Chains and Challenges
12 Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel. 13As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ. 14Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. 
III. I Thank God That Everything Will Work Out – and It’s All Good
6 I am confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS