ROCK AND A HARD PLACE (Philippians)

BETWEEN A ROCK AND 
A HARD PLACE 

Everyone wants to be happy, but few find true and lasting happiness. That's because we look for it in the wrong places. BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE is  sermon series that surveys the book of Philippians, showing us how Paul experienced deep and abiding happiness in spite of and in the midst of adversity.

-------------------------

UNTIL I GET IT RIGHT        Philippians 1: 3-11

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Philippians 1:    3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, 4 always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, 5 in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now.   6 For I am confident of this very thing, that

I. Until I Get it Right - God Will Keep Repeating the Lesson 

He who began

II. Until I Get it Right- Bad is Good

a good work in you

III. When I Get it Right – I Become God’s Perfect Masterpiece

will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS