DRAW NEAR TO THE THRONE OF GRACE

I. Grace is From God’s Fullness

For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.  (John 1:16-17)

II  God’s Grace is Sufficient

 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.   For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9–10)

III  Draw Near to the Throne of Grace

 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.  (Hebrews 4:15–16)

 IV  By God’s Grace I am What I Am

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.  (I Corinthians 15:10)

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS