OPEN THE DOOR

I
. Open and Go Through the Door

Rev. 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.  John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.  I am the door (for the sheep); whoever enters through me will be kept safe.

II. Close the Door

Luke 9:61  Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.” 62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.

III. Knock at the Door

Matthew 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS