THE LOVE CONNECTION (John 15)

1 Corinthians 14: 1 Make love your aim.  John 13:34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

I. Aim for Love’s BIG Purpose

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

II. Aim for the Love Connection

John 151 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.

III. Aim for Love’s Fruitfulness

John 15: 8  "My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.    Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.  1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 



Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS