THE ONE THING (Philippians 3)

Philippians 3:7  But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ. 

13 But one thing I do

I. ONE THING – Press Toward the Prize

forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 

II. ONE THING – Know Christ

10 I want to know Christ

III. ONE THING – Resurrection Power

and the power of his resurrection

IV. ONE THING: Take Hold and Hold On

and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. 12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS