LOVE - ACTIVATING GOD'S SYNERGY

1 Corinthians 14:
1
 Pursue love

I. Pursue the “Most Important” Commandment: Love God

Mark 12:29 “The most important commandment,” answered Jesus, “is this: 30 ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” 

II. Pursue the “New” Commandment: Love One Another

John 13:34 “A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” 

III. Pursue “His” Commandment:  Love is Our Witness

1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24 The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them.  My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.      35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”


See Barbara Harding's post:  BACK TO THE BASICS - LOVE!


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS