THE LAW OF FORGIVENESS (Romans 8:1)

Romans 8:1 There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 

I. The Law of Forgiveness Stated   

Matthew 18:21… "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"  22 "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

II. The Law of Forgiveness Illustrated   

32"Then the master called the servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?' 34In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. 

III. The Law of Forgiveness Applied   

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.    Matthew 18:35"This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."  

Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS