Déjà Vu All Over Again

Déjà Vu All Over  Again    Philippians 1: 3-11

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Philippians 1:     I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, 5 for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this very thing,   

I. Until I Get it Right - God Will Keep Repeating the Lesson 

that He who has begun 

II. Until I Get it Right- Bad is Good

a good work in you

III. When I Get it Right – I Become God’s Perfect Masterpiece

will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ

Ephesians 2:10  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. 


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS